We hope you have safely arrived back home and are soaking in all of the great Drupal and web topics you learned at DrupalCamp Ohio 2015.
We would like to remind you about a few important items:
Are you ready for some perfect Autumn days of Drupal?
And please continue to read some important information to help you prepare for DrupalCamp Ohio 2015.
- We could not organize and invite you all here without help from our sponsors: Digital Echidna, Highlights for Children, Promet Source, The Ohio State University College of Arts & Sciences, Acquia, OFS Brands, Beyond Spots & Dots, Phase 2 and our individual sponsors.
- Make sure you are familiar with the parking map and download a parking pass listed on that page if you're logged in. We promise they'll work this year.
- Take a look at an awesome list of speakers on our program schedule, and plan out your day.
- But don't forget that we'll have a Birds of a Feather board so if you have an idea you want to chat about, write it up on the board on a time slot, and keep an eye out for interesting ideas that other people will have.
- Read the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to volunteer to help out, please contact us.
- Temperatures will be in the mid-60s during the day and a chilly 40s at night, so in other words, sweater weather!
DrupalCamp Ohio 2015 is right around the corner on October 23rd!
Are you registered for the camp?
We are happy to announce the full program schedule posted with sessions for site builders to developers, beginner to advanced. And we are happy to announce that Doug Vann will be returning this year to lead another all-day training class and Rod Martin has updated his essential talk for Drupal 8.
You still have time to register for the camp at http://drupalcampohio.org/drupalcamp-ohio-2015.