Are you ready for some perfect Autumn days of Drupal?
And please continue to read some important information to help you prepare for DrupalCamp Ohio 2015.
- We could not organize and invite you all here without help from our sponsors: Digital Echidna, Highlights for Children, Promet Source, The Ohio State University College of Arts & Sciences, Acquia, OFS Brands, Beyond Spots & Dots, Phase 2 and our individual sponsors.
- Make sure you are familiar with the parking map and download a parking pass listed on that page if you're logged in. We promise they'll work this year.
- Take a look at an awesome list of speakers on our program schedule, and plan out your day.
- But don't forget that we'll have a Birds of a Feather board so if you have an idea you want to chat about, write it up on the board on a time slot, and keep an eye out for interesting ideas that other people will have.
- Read the Code of Conduct and if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to volunteer to help out, please contact us.
- Temperatures will be in the mid-60s during the day and a chilly 40s at night, so in other words, sweater weather!
- Take note of the sprint venue, which is at Rev1 Ventures on 1275 Kinnear Rd, Columbus, OH or take a look at the map for directions.
- We will have a few healthy snacks for all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed sprinters. There are a few coffee places near the venue such as Starbuck's and Tim Horton's, and plenty of quick eats off of Olentangy River Road and Fifth Avenue.
- Bring your device capable of installing Drupal 8, and confirm that you have Git and IRC installed.
And lastly, have a great time! Enjoy your travel and stay in Ohio surrounded by the explosive colors of the trees and swirling leaves of Autumn!