We hope you have safely arrived back home and are soaking in all of the great Drupal and web topics you learned at DrupalCamp Ohio 2015.
We would like to remind you about a few important items:
- Please fill out our survey (log out first) so that we can continue to improve as organizers.
- Provide feedback to the speakers via our event on joind.in. If you are a speaker, remember to upload your slides to your session.
- The code sprint was awesome and congratulations to all sprinters for moving Drupal forward towards 8.0.0, and thank you to Rev1 Ventures for hosting the event and having an internet connection capable of downloading Drupal 8 environments.
- Drupal does not stop at the end of the camp.
- You may find a list of more Drupal events at drupical.com such as DrupalCon Asia 2016 coming up in February 18-21, 2016. Submit your talk before November 2nd, 2015 to be a part of this first-ever event.
- Discussion about a regional event for Pennsylvania, Michigan, New York, and Ohio for 2016 are kicking off soon. Stay tuned on groups.drupal.org and on this list for more info.
Thank you to all of our sponsors including Digital Echidna, Highlights for Children, Promet Source, The Ohio State University College of Arts & Sciences, Acquia, OFS Brands, Beyond Spots & Dots, Phase 2, our individual sponsors, the Drupal Association, our volunteers: Steve Mokris, Pat Collins, Aisha Adams, and Matt Parker, and of course, you, for making this a great event!