DrupalCamp Ohio 2014 is around the corner, but there's still time to register and enjoy camaraderie with your fellow Drupalistas on November 14th and 15th in beautiful Columbus, Ohio.
- If you have not signed up, now is the time! Only a few days to go.
- Our first set of sessions has been scheduled! Check them out at http://drupalcampohio.org/program.
- We'd also like to thank our great sponsors this year - Acquia for their Platinum Sponsorship, Digital Echidna, Blink Reaction and Highlights for Children at the Gold Sponsorship level, our silver sponsors: OFS Brands, Beyond Spots and Dots, our Bronze sponsors OS Training, Commerce Guys, The OEC and The Ohio State University as our host. You can also become a sponsor and spread some Drupal love by visiting our sponsor page right now!
- For those of you with something to say about Drupal, it's time to sign up to present a session as we still have a little room to fill, note: you wil need to create/log into your account on the web site.
- For thse of you learning about Drupal for the first time check out our beginner line up on Friday. Doug Vann is leading a day long Drupal training, Rod Martin is giving back to back talks after lunch.
- For those of you who want get in the weeds there are talks for you too, from Angular JS and Drush recipes (think Chef for Drupal) to managing your team development workflow and customizing the media module.
- Day of Logistics, note where to park and a parking pass here (http://drupalcampohio.org/location).
- We're planning to after hours at 16 Bit Bar in Downtown Columbus. It's a room full 16 bit video games (Pac Man, Asteroids, 1945, etc...) with a bar, serioulsy what could be better!
We hope to see you there!
-The DrupalCampOhio Organizers
P.S. Don't forget to follow @drupalcampohio for updates and happenings